Was this article helpful? 0
Am I Pregnant? Early symptoms of pregnancy
Ideally, you would get to know within ten days or two weeks of conception. Sometimes there are chances that you’d get to know only when you miss your periods. Monthly cycles vary for most women, from 24 to 35 days. So, an immediate conclusion is not possible all the times.
Ten common symptoms for being pregnant:
Below listed are the ten most common symptoms of pregnancy.
- Tenderness in breasts, swollen nipples due to the increased blood flow. You may feel a tingling sensation around your nipples. This can be one of the earliest signs of pregnancy. This is very much common and not a case to worry. However not all the women experience this hormonal change.
- Frequent urination, this is due to your uterus pressing directly on the bladder.
- Feeling exhausted, it’s one of the most common signs as well. It’s often associated with high level of progesterone which makes you very tired.
- Nausea. It is the morning sickness due to higher pregnancy hormones. Sometimes we may feel sick throughout the day. Often it is associated with vomiting as well.
- Mood swings and loss of interest in everything as well are associated with the pregnancy symptoms.
- Late monthly cycles or periods are an easiest way to know that you’re pregnant.
- Food cravings. This can be chalked up to hormonal changes and is pretty normal.
- Constipation. Intake of high fiber-rich food is necessary.
- Light bleeding as a sign of embryo implanting itself in the uterine wall.
- Frequent mild head ache and chronic back pain.
All the above said symptoms are absolutely common to many of the women. So, please do not worry or take too much stress if anything of the above symptom doesn't occur to you.