Was this article helpful? 0
Recycle in 3R's and Guidelines
Recycling saves energy, landfill space and natural resources. It is one of the best ways to create positive impact on the environment where we are living. It also helps to reduce the need for raw materials, so that we can avoid deforestation. In every day's life there are many things that can be recycled such as news paper, paper bags, aluminum cans and glasses. Few surprising facts are:
- Glasses are 100% recyclable.
- Recycled paper will reduce 75% of air pollution.
- In just 6 weeks, Aluminum Cans can be recycled and reused.
- By recycling the glasses, approximately, we can avoid 15 to 20 percent of air pollution and 50 percent of water pollution.
- All glass products like broken bottles which include beer and wine bottles can be recycled.
- To produce each a popular magazine, more than 600,000 trees are being cut down.
- Avoid bottle water, because 90% of those bottles are not recycled.
- Use rechargeable batteries.
- Download free software whenever possible instead of buying in CD's.
- Most electronics are recyclable, such as, televisions, computers and mobile phones.
Did you know? Every 2 hours we throw out enough stuff to fill the world's largest container ship with trash.