Food poison - Home Remedies
Home remedies to treat food poison at home are as follows:
- Ginger is an effective way to treat food poison. This works as quick remedy for nausea and vomiting. Add a few drops of ginger juice to one teaspoon of honey and consume it.
- Cumin or jeera seeds are known to significantly reduce the inflammation in your stomach, and also reduce the tenderness and aid healing. Crush a tablespoon of cumin seeds and add it to any clear soup.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in a cup of hot water and drink it before eating your food. It will soothe the gastrointestinal lining and kill the bacteria, giving you instant relief.
- Garlic is also very effective in fighting food poisoning due to its strong antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It also relieves symptoms such as diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- The acidity of the lemon juice kills most of the bacteria that cause food poisoning. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and add a pinch of sugar to it.
- A teaspoon of honey three times a day can heal an upset stomach. It also controls the formation of excess acid in the stomach.
- Taking the juice of a few basil leaves and adding it to a tablespoon of honey will cure the infections of both - the stomach and the throat.