Hydrocele - Home Remedies
The home remedies for hydrocele includes:
- Get rid of toxin which causes hydrocele. A diet which includes a high intake of fresh fruits such as apples, oranges, grapes, peaches, peaches, melons or any other seasonal fruits should be followed for a period of eight to ten days.
- Plenty of water intake is necessary. Also warm water enema and unsweetened lemon water are also very effective in fighting against hydroceles.
- After these ten days a balanced diet has to be followed which includes:
- Breakfast: It should include milk, grated raw carrot and fresh fruit
- Lunch: It should include steamed vegetables, eggs and baked apple
- Dinner: It should include whole wheat bread, butter and raw vegetable salad
- Soaking in a cold water bath taken twice a day may help reduce the size of the swelling.
- Hot Epsom salt bath once or twice a week is recommended.
- Fresh air, outdoor exercise, sunbathing should be undertaken.
- Avoid consuming of coffee, alcohol and strong teas, as well as condiments and pickles.