Back Pain - Symptoms
Common symptoms of back pain include the below.
- Pain anywhere in the back
- Inability to stand straight even for a few minutes
- Muscle ache
- Pain radiating from your back down to the legs
- Intense pain in your lower back while you try to move, bend or lift something
- Stiffness anywhere along your spine
In some cases, pain may go away in a few days and a treatment isn’t necessary. But if the pain is persisting for more than a week, a visit to your doctor may help to find the cause and get relief from the pain.