Hemorrhoids - When to call a doctor

If there is a severe blood during bowel movement and also a feeling of lump in the anus or rectal pain, it should be consulted with the doctor immediately in order to avoid any serious circumstances.
You should consult with the doctor if you have the following signs:

  • Any types of rectal bleeding.
  • If the symptoms and problems persist over-the-counter hemorrhoid creams or other remedies.
  • If you are passing stools that is maroon in color or tarry in color and showing a sign of bleeding.
  • If the hemorrhoids are causing you pain or discomfort.
  • If the tissue bulges out of the anus and does not come back to normal state after 1 week.
  • If the lump is growing bigger and more painful.

Most Viewed Articles